stm32f103 is a arm. so it is not a for storage. humm interesting. So their are
tutorials to run FreeRTOS on it or linux? So then your programming using
eclipse & coocox is a debugger?

What is this ? "footprintbuilder but still search to run it under win xp;-)" It
is java it can run in anything with the interpriter ... if your having trouble
running java ubuntu has a tutorial on making java work & win xp it just needs
the java runtime enviroment.

If you were expressing your OS preference then that is fine but some things
like showing the libraries your putting in your project folder to keep them
with your project so when you zip them up and archive the zips with revision
control like I am on my google site it puts a version number to everything and
date it was uploaded.

linux shows ./filename.lib instead of windowsxppathnamethatdoes notfit in the