When I make a change to a part in a library that's already been placed in the
schematic, I can't seem to get the part properties to be updated in the
schematic (and more importantly the netlist), even when I clear the cache.  In
browsing the .sch file with notepad, the problem seems to be that there is
another copy of the part in the schematic file itself.  Is there any way to
force a new reading of the library?  Otherwise, I need to delete every part and
reinsert them in the schematic, which is problematic on a number of levels.

Things that I'm sure of:
1.  I've cleared the cache numerous times
2.  I've made triply sure that my library is able to by found by the schematic
program (it's in the project root, and I've rerouted the path in the config
file)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Brian Keeney