As promised I've uploaded files relating to the formal checking method I
developed for checking the PCBs I design:

Although created using OpenOffice, I've uploaded the files in MS Office
97 format and HTML format to maximise their accessibility.   The HTML
version of the spreadsheet is a bit crummy, but it needs to be a totally
ubiquitous format that allows editing of tables and I can't think of
anything better for anyone who can't or wont open an old Microsoft
format file.

So far it's proved effective, but I continue to develop it and I'm sure
others will have their own contributions based on their personal experience.

I hope you find it helpful.

Regards,

Robert.