Heh.   I was using the Office 97 documents as my master documents,
editing them in OpenOffice.   I don't even have MS Office installed, so
the irony is that Microsoft Office users are the ones more likely to
have a problem, though the formatting is very basic and it's unlikely.

However, it's nice to promote free software, so I've switched to using
OpenOffice format for the master documents (saving several tens of kb of
disk space in the process) and uploaded them.

Regards,

Robert.