Hi all !

I am looking for some footprint libs for large screw-terminal electrolytic
capacitors. After searching the usual sources of KiCad libs, the situation is
no better :( That would be great if you could point me to some sample libs that
I would be able to modify to match my components.

Also, I was wondering how PCB companies would realize the holes for my
terminals. That won't be made as a metallized hole because of the radius (I
guess 5-6 mms) but a simple hole, right ? Should I pay some attention about the
capabilities of the company that will be in charge of my boards ?

Thanks,
M.