Hello mancapit

> i'm sorry for my english ,

No problem, i understand you.

> i have the same problem , with Kubuntu , i have'nt resolv , now i use
> windows xp .

I got problems running XP at this computer at 2004. ;-)
I will use the 2009-final version further on. Of course, it is working
already. Perhaps not so nice, like the 2020-RC4 version could be, but the
artwork can be done.

I only use XP at the PC of the firm, i am working for. There i can also see,
what the 2010-RC4 can do. But i am thinking there to downgrade to 2009-final,
too. So i would have the same releases at both PCs, and expect no problems in
swaping the schematics, boards ans librarys.

I will see, what the future will bring.

With best regards: Bernd Wiebus

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02