But I believe that all the fields could be included in the BOM in the
previously 2009-02-16 version? Is it correct?

I am using 7 custom fields in addition to the standard ones and I kind of
remember to have verified that they were working before going through the
trouble of filling these fields in my custom libraries.

Thierry

--- In kicad-users@ <mailto:kicad-users%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com,
"MarkB" <mrb1...@...> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have just completed my first schematic in Kicad and the capture went
well. I am generating a BOM and I am unable to generate a BOM that contains
the extra fields that I have told it to include. I have created a Digikey
part number field the I would like to have in the BOM. Any ideas what I
could be doing wrong?

If you are using Single Part per Line, currently only
Field 1 thru 4 are supported. Sorry I just got lazy..
I was only using the following:
* FIELD1 - manufacture
* FIELD2 - manufacture part number
* FIELD3 - distributor part number
easy fix, but I'm not sure when I will get to it!

Frank Bennett