Hi,

Le Mercredi 24 Mars 2010 11:29:48, mancapit a écrit :
> Hi ,
> i'm sorry for my english , i have installed on Kubuntu 9.10 , Kicad work
> fine but EESCHEMA print very wrong , arcs are printed with constructions
> line , and resolution its very low , PCB print blank sheets. I have see
> then Kicad don't use CUP but one generic postscript driver. Other program
> print very well , i use same pc with XP and kicad print very well. Same
> problem with kicad version 2009 .
> Help.

Happy to see I'm not alone...
I get the same problem when trying to print my board with pcbnew, printing on
a printer or in a file, the result is useless:
http://dionysos.fedorapeople.org/tmp/synchro.ps
http://dionysos.fedorapeople.org/tmp/synchro.brd

Do I have to report a bug for that?

Regards,
Alain
--
La version française des pages de manuel Linux
http://manpagesfr.free.fr