Hello,

            I have to add components to an existing project, and it would be
well to be able to renumber all components in EESchema to get a logical
numbering.

That is not a problem, however, I do not have found a way to import the new
NetList in PCBnew without to have to replace all the component numbered
after the added components (I hope this may be understandable! Example: if I
have added a transistor, called Q2 after annotating the schematic, then it
replaces (in PCBnew) the now called Q3 which was Q2 before).

            Any help well be welcome,

            Regards,

            Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Gendner