You can do this to some extent with Kicad.

Create a module, e.g. called Pad1 add one pad to it and set the shape to
whatever you want. Click the copper and component tick boxes. Reduce the
text labels to the minimium and set them to be invis. Don't add any
outlines etc, remove the pad number entry.

Save the module. You can now place that module on the board as per
normal.

The only gotcha is that to route the tracks to it easily, you need to
turn DRC off.

A slighty better method, but a bit more work is to use small vias
and once the routing is done, place the pad modules over the vias, this
way you can leave DRC on.

Andy