Thanks for the info.

To make sure that I understand.  I put down vias between a trace and,
for example, my Vcc layer, I then go in as the last step and create a
filled zone that covers the entire layer that I've designated Vcc.  That
connects the vias to the "plane".  Correct?

John

--
John DeArmond
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN