Thanks.

  _____

From: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kicad-us...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Andy Eskelson
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 8:36 PM
To: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [kicad-users] Creating schematic componens

Don't specify the connector as signal and ground. In some cases that can
cause a few problems. GND is considered a power line for example.

Give your schematic part pin numbers, just 2 of them.

Use the same pin numbers for your footprint module.

For the 4 ground connections, give that all the same number.

Note that this is the method used in the 2009 version, things might have
changed if you are using the later 2010 version of Kicad. (that did not
work on my SUSE system, hence i still use 2009)

Andy