> this have been answered before. look for SINGLE COPPER SIDE IN NEW VERSION.

Sorry, I don't think so.

I am not talking about board layout but about the schematic. The schematic can
be spread over many hierarchical pin sheets (NOT layers!) and if I modify one I
do not want to print out all. How to do this? Used to be very simple. In other
words I want that menu item back!

Best regards, Tom