Hello Tom.

> I am not talking about board layout but about the schematic. The schematic
> can be spread over many hierarchical pin sheets (NOT layers!) and if I
> modify one I do not want to print out all. How to do this?

Of course, i miss this, too.

But there is a workaround. Open the Schematic of the Subschematic by using
Eeschema > file > open > Path/name of your subschematic.
Now you are yousing this subschematic as 2mainschematic alone.
Perhabs you have to add the librarys or the cache-library to your library list.

Helps saving print paper and ink. ;-)

I like to work with subschematics. But if a schematic has to be changed,
sometimes it would also be nice not to ad only hierarchical sheeds, but also a
sheed aside / at the same level. But i think, this is a nibor problem.

With best regards: Bernd Wiebus alias dl1eic