On 02/07/12 07:24, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
Bonjour Frédéric,

The current implementation of the price quotes allows to retrieve a single
price for a single fund, so your approach to drop all price information into a
single file won't work.

I think - but I am not 100% sure - that our QIF importer can deal with a list
of prices. Check the internet about the format for prices or ask here on the
list for more information in case you don't find a suitable answer on the
format.

Cheers

Thomas

It is possible to import your file, but I'm afraid you'll need to do some editing to get it into qif format.

It will need to look like this:-

!Clear:AutoSwitch
!Type:Security
NyoursecuritynameA
SFR0007024393
TUnit/Inv. Trust
^
!Type:Security
NyoursecuritynameB
SFR0000299364
TUnit/Inv. Trust
^
!Type:Security
NyoursecuritynameC
SFR0010321802
TUnit/Inv. Trust
^
......etc
!Type:Prices
"FR0007024393","73.09","21/06/12"
^
!Type:Prices
"FR0007024393","72.66","22/06/12"
^
!Type:Prices
"FR0007024393","70.8","25/06/12"
^
!Type:Prices
"FR0007024393","70.7","26/06/12"
^
!Type:Prices
"FR0007024393","71.95","27/06/12"
^
!Type:Prices
"FR0000299364","35.93","21/06/12"
^
!Type:Prices
"FR0000299364","35.77","22/06/12"
^
!Type:Prices
"FR0000299364","35.2","25/06/12"
^
!Type:Prices
"FR0000299364","35.07","26/06/12"
^
!Type:Prices
"FR0000299364","35.46","27/06/12"
^
etc.

(The etc. isn't needed <BG> but doesn't get imported.)

You'll get a message that "The statements have been processed with the following results:", ie., no transactions, but the prices do import.

Allan