On 05/09/12 01:51, Miguel Navarrete wrote:
Hi,

Thank for your work's, is great and beatiful for my crazy finances :)

Please, considerer a new feature: import a cvs file with the list of
prices of particular currency (include a mini editor, for that not?).
Some inversions (or very much, dependent of see point) no have a
cotizacions price on line, but it prices it publicated in web pages,
paper news u others medias. The posibility of make a personal list with
date, price and other data (in libreoffice for example) is very simple,
but manual introduction (one for one) a kmymoney is hard work. Please
consider this suggestion for a future feature of Kmymoney.

Thank's to all!

--
Saludos

Glad you find kmymoney useful. It might not be relevant, but what version are you using, and which distro?

I'm trying to get a clear understanding of what you are suggesting. Are you talking about a list of currency exchange rates, or a list of investment security prices?

Perhaps you could provide a sample file (CSV, not CVS?), with column headings. Are you talking about something similar to the QIF prices list, but in CVS format?

date, price and other data...

What 'other data'?

Allan