Hi,

On Sunday 26 May 2013 02:51:49 Christian Elbe wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I really enjoy working with KMyMoney. Especially the report function is,
> in my opinion, much better than in GnuCash.
> However, it came to my mind that it would be nice to have the
> possibility to add tags (or something like that) to the accounts to
> categorise them. These tags could, for example, depict the risk class of
> the investment/account (low, medium, high, ...) or the duration of the
> investment/account (short term, mid term, long term, ...). Finally, it
> would be great to have the possibility of making a pie chart report
> which shows the asset distribution according to risk class, duration,
> region, ...
>
>  In case this feature is already included (maybe in another way), please
> tell me how to do that.
>
> Thanks a lot,

Tags have been added to the master branch of the development repository. In
order to get that feature you will have to build the package from source. I am
not sure, if all the reporting you want to see is possible, but certainly the
foundation has been laid out.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we
used when we created them. - Albert Einstein