On 26.05.2013 14:12, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
Tags have been added to the master branch of the development repository. In
order to get that feature you will have to build the package from
source. I am not sure, if all the reporting you want to see is possible, but
certainly the foundation has been laid out.

Unless I have missed out something, the tags functionality works otherwise greatly (reports included), but you can tag only whole transactions. So, no tags for splits, which unfortunately can be quite a big deal breaker. (I'm not complaining though, since it's great that Alessandro Russo at least took the big initial step to implement them last year!)

OP: if you don't need to tag splits, the functionality is there in devel branch and ready to be used.

--
Mikki