On the dialog for mapping the account, at the top is username, password, and client uid, and a checkbox to store password. Immediately below that are two dropdowns:  Identify as, and Header version.  The default for Identify as (Quicken Windows 2008) is outdated software, so many institutions do not support it any more.  Try selecting the most recent (Quicken Window 2019) and see if you get the same response.  You can also try 103 instead of 102 as header version, although I have never needed this, and always gotten some error when trying it.

The Client UID is a "random" 32 hex digit string, but is not be required for most institutions, and when needed, there is usually a slightly more informative error than you posted.