Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of  PeopleSoft Functional consultant in
DE.Please go through the below requirement and forward me the your resumes
with contact details ASAP

Please send your resumes along with contact information to*
nad...@catamerica.com *

Job Title: PeopleSoft Functional consultant W/Accounts Receivable / Billing
person.
Location: Dover, DE
Duration:6+ Months contract with extensions

Minimum Requirements:
Accounts Receivable / Billing person.
writing queries,   draw upon their experience, etc.....
PeopleSoft Functional consultant in Dover, DE.
Production Support..  year end close is coming up 6/30.
Need strong communicator, who can help with their in- depth understanding of
the business scenario.
To make recommendations  (ie- business processes)  NOT necessarily change
buisiness processes;  but
EXPERIENCE to talk intelligently to the users...  nad draw upon their
experience.
Need-  ability to write Queries...... explain how these queries have helped
other clients.........
   **  really want good  ' all around athletes '    and other modules not
required but helpful are :
General Ledger and KK - Commitment control.......

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | Sr. IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.camttechnologies.com