*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

Ø     *10 years Oracle Apps experience consultant*

Ø     *ORACLE FUNCTIONAL v. 11.5.10 in the areas of Finance (GL, AR, AP)
/Order Management/PO.  *

Ø     *Very good understanding of the Finance suite, OM and PO.  *

Ø     *Solid business experience, preferably with some knowledge in the
manufacturing/distribution space.  *

* *

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: Start in Milwaukee the week of April 15th and be on-site thru
July  - good possibility for extension.*

* *

*Rate: Best*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks,*

*Sahitya priya*     *
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112*

***Fax   :732-438-6973
**www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>*
**r...@nihaki.com* <r...@nihaki.com>**