https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=22972

--- Comment #42 from David Cook <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to David Cook from comment #41)
> I mean... I get the idea... in theory the 024$1 could conceptually be
> imported into the Bib XXX field, but I'm seeing *zero evidence* that MARC is
> designed to work that way.

For anyone that doesn't know me, I've worked in/for libraries for 20 years. I
have a Masters in Library and Information Studies. I've worked on Koha for 14.5
years as a developer. I've worked almost every job there is to work in a
library. I've worked in school, academic, and special libraries including
special libraries servicing provincial/state public libraries - especially in
cataloguing. I studied cataloguing at university.

Rather than making another Koha-specific way of doing things the way a
developer/non-librarian thinks, let's think about how the library industry
works and the direction that libraries are moving.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

Reply via email to