https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=22972

--- Comment #43 from David Cook <[email protected]> ---
Apologies for the grumpy tone.

I know there's a balance between shiny new features and long-term maintenance
and stability. But as AI accelerates the discovery and exploitation of security
vulnerabilities, we really should be trying to make Koha as solid as we can. 

I'm all for experiments and innovations. But I think we really should be
questioning what should be in core and what should be a plugin/extension. As we
move forward with the API backend and Vue.js frontend, it becomes easier and
easier to built pluggable functionality. 

Feel free to change the status away from "In Discussion". I just wanted to slow
things down a little and invite people to reflect before surging forward.

Thank you.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

Reply via email to