Hellooo

OK, let's start with a probably easy one :
<<  Can't locate C4/Context.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10
/usr/local/lib/site_perl.) at batchCheckNonIndexedBiblios.pl line 36. >>

 In the script line 36 is << use C4::Context; >>

We have put the script here:
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/batchCheckNonIndexedBiblios.pl

Does that error mean that things are not located where it should be?

Thanks in advance!

Sonia.