Hi Sebastian

In view of our marketing initiative aimed at librarians who are not yet
familiar with Koha it would be helpful to have such a list or a map
illustrating Koha's international impact on our main website.
Librarians not familiar with Koha usually are not familiar with the Koha
wiki.  If Marshall Breeding does a good job at keeping the list up to
date, we should go with his--his expertise and objectivity would further
provide credibility, though I would ideally want to work with him (or
his data) to implement a visually stimulating map or list.

In fact Marshall Breeding is not keeping the directory up to date by himself - this is a list with thousands and thousands of libraries, not only Koha. But everyone that wants to be included in the directory can register and include his library. This makes it the best list of (Koha) libraries available by far. Here's the link to register:

https://librarytechnology.org/secure/member-register.pl

In my case when I finish the migration of a library to Koha I always add the library to Marshall Breedings directory.

Besides I'm especially interested in Koha libraries in the German speaking countries so I keep a list of such libraries at http://koha-de.org/wiki/Koha/Anwender - there I also make use of the Koha map from Marshall Breeding's libraries.org and also the one made by Galen Charlton some months ago.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch