Hi

Thank you for your contributions and ideas.  I think that we should
link/embed Marshall Breeding's map
https://librarytechnology.org/libraries/map.pl?ILS=Koha at
koha-community.org.  The main point is to provide newcomers interested in
Koha with reassurance that Koha is stable, mature, and implemented
throughout the world in libraries of all types.  Marshall Breeding's site
provides descriptions of the libraries (size, circulation) and links to
their opacs.  We do not need to reinvent the wheel, just a map that
provides someone interested in Koha with the information they are seeking.

I do fully agree with this statement.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch