Hi Marc

A more general hint about mailing lists:

It seems that you started this thread by answering to a mail from an
other thread (Re: [Koha] [Koha-devel] What's on in koha-devel #11 Tue,
11 Apr 2017 21:49:51 +0000).
See https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-April/thread.html as
an illustration for what I mean.

So it is better to start a thread with a brand new mail to make it a
"real" thread. It makes it easier for others to follow the thread and/or
to find the thread in the archives.

Thanks for the hint! In https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-April/thread.html I see what you mean.

I may have "answered" that mail (Re: [Koha] [Koha-devel] What's on in koha-devel #11 Tue, 11 Apr 2017 21:49:51 +0000) to get the e-mail address of the Koha mailing list, but I then changed the subject to "Slow Koha OPAC login process" and my mail client (Mozilla Thunderbird) does show the correct subject. However I found the following line in my mail that may produce this wrong thread:

So I will try to avoid this in the future by actually creating a new mail and enter the mailing list address by hand.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch