Hi

I think we can make a parameter like the company who have submitted at
least five patch/new code for major active release oldoldstable, oldstable
and stable will be only listed. For example if a company has five
code/patch in 16.5 than he may be listed continuously up-to 17.5 once 17.11
will release and there is no contribution in 16.11 than they may be delist.

This means everything else except writing patches is not considered as "help".

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch