Hi Satish,

What you probably need to do is to change the ownership of the directories
to be whatever user identity the apache server is running with. You can
find this with a command like:

# ps -ef  | grep apache

On my Debian system the user is 'www-data'

Then change the ownership of the directories accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Chris Brown