That's correct, it only copies to the edit item form at the time of
editing, but not automatically on import.

Katrin

On 12.08.22 20:12, David Schaller wrote:
Yes, that's been my experience practicing on demo installations too. When
uploading batches of MARC records the data does not appear to copy
automatically to 952o even if MARC mapping is set.

David

My experience is that if you're adding items one-by-one the call number will be in the
"New Item" screen. If you're uploading a batch of records with 952s, it won't.
You can copy the call number to the 952o with MarcEdit's Swap Field Utility.

Fred King, MSLS, AHIP

If you have mapped 082$ab to 952$o then it will go automatically
On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 10:03 PM David Schaller <bach_leip...@hotmail.com>