TO THE PRESS AND PUBLIC OPINION
Against the fascist state in Turkey's attacks aimed at putting the "F" Type
(isolation cell) prisons into operation, the revolutionary prisoners in
Turkey have been on an Indefinite Hunger Strike since October 20, 2000.
Starting from Saturday November 18, they will convert the Hunger Strike into
a Death Fast.
In order to support their honourable resistance and raise public awareness;
This Friday, November 17th, at 11.00, we will organise a demonstration
outside the London Turkish Consulate at Rutland Gardens off Kensington Road
in Knightsbridge.
The following Saturday, November 18th, there will be another demonstration
in Manor House (outside the gates of Finsbury Park at the junction between
Seven Sisters Road and Green Lanes) in front of the tent where an Indefinite
Hunger Strike is taking place. Before this demonstration a group of
demonstrators will start marching from Trafalgar Square at 10.00 and by
following the route Charing Cross - Holborn - Rosebery Avenue - Angel -
Essex Road - Dalston Junction - Stoke Newington-Church Street-Green
Lanes,will arrive at Manor House at 14.00.
We invite all our people; revolutionaries, democrats, progressives and
intellectuals, individuals and institutions to support and take part in the
forthcoming activities.
DO NOT LET THE POLITICAL PRISONERS DIE!
IN ORDER NOT TO HAVE TO SAY, "I WAS TOO LATE", SUPPORT THE RESISTANCE OF THE
POLITICAL PRISONERS!

IKM
(The Committee For Struggle Against Torture Through Isolation)