Guten Morgen & Good Morning

We surely not going to inform you day-by-day about updates. But we have added some
very interesting essays and thought it might be ok to bother you.
Wir werden Euch nicht täglich über Updates informieren. Wir haben jedoch einige
wichtige Artikel hinzugefügt und fanden es ok Euch zu nerven.

Rebel against Racism (by Monica Moorehead and Larry Holmes)
http://www.communards.de/cgi-bin/groupnews/viewnews.cgi?category=17&id=979891346

Something rotten in the State at the Cape
http://www.communards.de/cgi-bin/groupnews/viewnews.cgi?category=4&id=979890829

Revolutionary Movement - by Mumia Abu Jamal
http://www.communards.de/cgi-bin/groupnews/viewnews.cgi?category=5&id=979891052

A PSEUDO-COMMUNIST, ANTISEMITIC ORGANISATION
http://www.communards.de/cgi-bin/groupnews/viewnews.cgi?category=12&id=979889338

Steve

Visit http://www.communards.de for information of struggles worldwide.
Post your events at http://metaevents.com/Communards/calendrome.cgi
Send information for mailings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BOYKOTT GMX: http://www.netz-antifa.org