on 3/2/01 2:52 PM, Bill Howard at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]
These organizations spring up because of the terrorism that the US
perpetuates and most likely the British government does too. I am not as
familiar with Britain as I am with the US only knowing that the Brits are
terrorizing Northern Ireland.

Terrorists do what they do because they are powerless. When we stop the US
from terrorizing, then you will see these groups stop too. Of that I have no
doubt. They are powerless so they terrorize because it's part of their
culture and becaue they are powerless. I learned that from Armand DiMele who
is a psychologist on the community supported radio station in NYC. that is a
psychological concept. It makes sense to me.

That's the only way I know to answer your question. Hope it helps. My point
is that the US is the biggest terrorist of all.

There is another point I would like to make to everyone who reads this
Email; Please read True Democracy and do what it says. We will end this
terrorism once and for all because it is the US which terrorizes. That is
the fact. Do you folks know that or not. I thought that Europeans knew this
information. Maybe not.

In peace and solidarity,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher
Password: freedom (first four editions)
News Source, Inc.
The Company That Cares About People
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My Web site: http://truedemocracy.net

Let There Be Peace on Earth and Let It Begin With Me!