From: dermot hudson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:10:01 +0100 (BST)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
Korean Friendship Association <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, kominform
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JUCHE STUDY GROUP STATEMENT ON  THE OCCASION OF MONTH OF SOLIDARITY
WITH THE KOREAN PEOPLE

On the occasion of the start of the Month of
Solidarity
with the Korean People and the 51st anniversary of the
start of the Fatherland Liberation War of the Korean
people we extend our solidarity to the Korean people
and their great leader supreme commander KIM JONG IL.
              We call upon the US Imperialists to
get out of South Korea at once !.The US imperialists
committed many atrocities and even today are still
committing atrocities in south Korea as well as
threatening the glorious land of Juche the DPRK.
                      We support the independent
peaceful reunification of Korea as proposed by the
DPRK government and the Workers Party of Korea.
                 We call upon all progressives in
England and indeed the world to organise events in
solidarity with the Korean people to secure the
removal
of US troops from the south of Korea.
            Dermot Hudson
Chairman Juche Idea Study Group of England.

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66
00841 Helsinki
Phone +358-40-7177941