My dear Comrades,

National Bolshevik is not only in North America a synonym for Neo-Nazi, it is
in Europe as well.

The historical links, used as an basement for infiltrating the radical left,
are fake. There is no real, acceptable linking between those groups and
politics or comrades of the Communist Movement.

In Germany I found even a picture of Ernst "Teddy" Thaelmann on a page of
those neo nazis, combined with a qoutation, which, without its histrical
content can of course lead to the wrong idea, that he, and with him the
Germany Communist Party (KPD) where national patriots. But the historical
content, he wrote it while inprisoned by the Fascists, was not the context it
would have now.

As long as Marx sentence, that "Arbeiter kein Vaterland haben" (workers do
not have Fatherland), is treated as right, their intentioned can be clearely
seen as fake to break into the radical left.

For them, as for all other Nazis: Kein Fussbreit den Faschisten. (What ever
that might mean in English).

Martin Timm
Red Globe

P.S.: We do not updating Red Globe for the next few days, because we
integrating Placerouge and Communards.

http://www.redglobe.info