Hello,
Here is a patch to adapt most of kopete to the new KAction constructors. Also
remove some warnings about other deprecated constructors.

I also wanted to remove the const char* name parameter from constructors where
they aren't needed. Is this ok? When a default value other then 0 was used, I
called setObjectName( theDefaultValue ) after the allocation of the object.
If this is ok I'll go through the rest of those constructors some time
later...

Please review this patch and say if I can commit :-)

Thorben