On Wednesday 14 June 2006 14:31, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 June 2006 01:22, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > were any of you around for kde2? (i assume =some= of you must have been?)
> > it was the same thing.
>
> I don't think any of us were, no.

I joined KDE shortly after the first beta of 2.1, and AFAIK I'm around the
longest within KDE of the current and former Kopete developers.

People who were involved with Kopete around its 0.3/0.4 release might still
remember the move to KDE 3.0 though. Less intrusive, but at least somewhat
close. Difference being that Kopete was tiny back then and had bigger issues
than the moving target called kdelibs.

--
Martijn