Was: Re: [kopete-devel] Do we do a Kopete 0.12.1?

Le mardi 20 juin 2006 21:29, Felix Becker a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> i wrote a patch for the cryptographyplugin which was written by Olivier
> Goffart:
>
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=40844
>
> Can you please include it into a new release? Can anyone look at the source
> please? There is something fishy with the output (a newline, see
> screenshots and comments @ kde-apps.org) but i'm not so deeply involved in
> the kopetedevelopment, that i can fix this.

This can't be included in the 0.12 branch because of the freeze.

It may be included in trunk.

The best way is to send a patch here (to the mailing list)  against trunk.

I'm not really actively maintaining the crypto plugin anymore due to current
lack of time and interest in it.

--
Olivier (aka Gof)