Le jeudi 12 mars 2009, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau a écrit :
> Le jeudi, 12. mars 2009, à 22:15, Matt Rogers a écrit:
> > have a protocol handler implemented for the bonjour plugin or use dbus.
>
> Yes, but how should the code talking to Kopete look like? What would the
> D-Bus calls be? :)
>
> Cheers
> Friedrich, subscribed

Jabber has xmpp URI:  If you have a link like:
xmpp:cont...@jabber.org
and use KRun or whatever to open it, it will open Kopete (or use the existing
one) which will handle the URL.
You could do the same with Bonjour (which is currently a different plugin (not
in the Jabber plugin))

For dbus, there is some call that you can make to open a chat.
I do not remember exactly the call but it should be visible with qdbusviewer