Le vendredi, 13. mars 2009, à 00:10, Olivier Goffart a écrit:
> Le jeudi 12 mars 2009, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau a écrit :
> > Le jeudi, 12. mars 2009, à 22:15, Matt Rogers a écrit:
> > > have a protocol handler implemented for the bonjour plugin or use dbus.
> >
> > Yes, but how should the code talking to Kopete look like? What would the
> > D-Bus calls be? :)
> >
> > Cheers
> > Friedrich, subscribed
>
> Jabber has xmpp URI:  If you have a link like:
> xmpp:cont...@jabber.org
> and use KRun or whatever to open it, it will open Kopete (or use the
> existing one) which will handle the URL.
> You could do the same with Bonjour (which is currently a different plugin
> (not in the Jabber plugin))

I see, the file kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/jabber/xmpp.protocol. Now, this
seems like what I was looking for.

Just that I need to add Kopete::MimeTypeHandler to BonjourProtocol...
okay, local prototype is working now already, nice, just need to smooth the
patch a little and will soon send it in here for review :)

> For dbus, there is some call that you can make to open a chat.
> I do not remember exactly the call but it should be visible with
> qdbusviewer

Ah, it's "openChat", now I have found it :)
Just, the MimeTypeHandler approach works better for me.

Thanks
Friedrich
--
Okteta - KDE 4 Hex Editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta