Hello,

I found gtalX project (http://sites.google.com/site/jozsefbekes/Home/gtalx)
which use google libjingle too.
I commit their patches to svn. Now googletalk-call doesnt lock sound card in
active voice call and use external mediastreamer2 library (from
http://mirror.lihnidos.org/GNU/savannah/linphone/mediastreamer/). So
mediastreamer2 is needed to build google libjingle now.

New mediastreamer doesnt support iLBC codec, so I disable iLBC in cmake files.
iLBC was only optimal codec (if you or other site doesnt have speex).

It has still one bug:
From gmail web site on windows using voice plugin it is not possible to make
call (button for start voice call is inactive), but it is possible to answer
call. I dont know, how gmail check if user support libjingle (ext. voice-v1
isnt enough). Please write me, if somebody found solution, how to fix this.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com