Hello Pali.

My name is Willian Pessoa, I am brazilian, computer science student at Federal
University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ).

Some days ago, friends tell me about Google Summer of Code and they suggested
to me apply some project. They tell it is good opportunity to "ingress" in KDE
community.

I passed one week thinking in a project to submit, but I could not have an
original idea. Therefore, I looked for some ideas that I could contribute and I
found a Kopete's project.

I would like to contribute in KF5 port project. I believe my skills in C++ and
Qt are enough to do the port to KF5. I believe in it because a friend mine
worked in a similar project last year. She worked in the KF5/Qt5 port in
Umbrello.

I confess that I never contribute to KDE or any other open-source iniciative.
But, I was looking ingress in KDE since months ago. I work in a company called
Petrosoft Design and some work-friends are old contributers to KDE. They
introduced me to KDE and programming. There, in the company, I learned a lot
about C++ and Qt.

I don't have much experience, i think. But since I learned computer programming
(2016), I acquired many skills in computer programming, all them in C++ and Qt.

If you don't delegated anyone to this project, I would like to candidate me to
work in KF5 port project.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for some english mistakes.
Willian Pessoa