On Tuesday 21 March 2017 02:36:51 Shubhankar Mohapatra wrote:
> Sir,
> I am Shubhankar Mohapatra , a B.Tech Computer Science 3rd Year from
> International Institute Of Information Techonology Bhubaneswar in India.
> I want to work on the KF5 porting project of Kopete as a GSoC student.I
> have previous experience with C++ and the Qt4 framework. Could you please
> reply with guidelines for me to proceed with the project.
>
> Thanks,
> Shubhankar

Hello, I would like to tell you know that Laurent Montel, core developer
of KDEPIM, started working on porting Kopete to KF5 because Kopete must
be ported to KF5 ASAP as KDE4 libraries are being dropped by the end of
this year. Due to this fact, project KF5 port of Kopete would not be on
GSoC as it is more or less finished by Laurent Montel and must be
finished before end of GSoC, ideally for Applications 17.08 release.

If you are still interested in Kopete, please choose other project for
Kopete on GSoC.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com