Todd Walton wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 6:51 PM, James G. Sack (jim) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> It sounds like you have have already given some serious thought to these
>> things. Enough that you might want to try to draft a (somewhat narrow)
>> objective/mission-statement, measuring interest on those proposals, and
>> then continue more detailed brainstorming (as needed) within that scope.
>
> http://www.kernel-panic.org/wiki/

Yes! I would love to see people start collaborating more on the wiki.

==> Note !!!
Anybody can, in fact, create their own little sub-community of interest.

People seem to like talking more than writing, and email is a little
more like talking so I guess that's why lists are more popular than wiki
-- but I think using the wiki would could greatly to this kind of
discussion, subject to 2 conditions I can think of:

1) some kind of consensus on purpose
2) somebody willing to kind-of-manage the page, editorially and more.
Left totally unmanaged seems not to work.

Regards,
..jim

--
KPLUG-List@kernel-panic.org