On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 09:38:03PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 11:49:26AM -0700, Ralph Shumaker wrote:
Does it freeze the mouse and mouse-click icon-launch?  I started keeping
xKill (or ForceQuit or somesuch) on my panel bar.  When only the mouse
and mouse-click-launches work, then clicking on that allowed me to kill
any open program window.

Alternatively, if you are able to use the mouse to minimize the firefox
window, assuming you started it from a command line (as I do by habit
now), if you go to the virtual console you launched it from, a [CTRL]+C
will kill firefox (assuming the keyboard is working enough for that).

No mouse or keyboard.  All gone.  New Firefox hopefully will solve all.

If the mouse pointer itself doesn't even move, then you have a buggy X
server, that probably should be upgraded.

David

--
KPLUG-List@kernel-panic.org