Jeff Lange wrote:

> The plane already has a high volume pump on it. Pete said that since he
> put the 5th bearing on it the pressure
> has been lower.  Can I run 20w-50 oil in it?

I run Castrol 20w-50 in mine in the summer time, Rotella 15-40 in the
winter.  If the bearing has an AN6 line going to it, there's the possibility
of replacing it with an AN4 hose  instead.  That appears to be plenty of
oil, and may raise the pressure in the rest of the system.  It probably
wouldn't hurt to talk it over with the "5th-bearing" maker, but I believe
some folks are doing that.

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com