Sid,

I hope so. I did spend much of Monday by the plane answering questions to
curious folk.

I was "almost" an Oshkosh airshow performer on Weds. I was invited to fly in
the "Homebuilt Review" on Weds afternoon.  There were about 17 home builts in
total. We taxied down to 36L to stage for the fly-bys, but we were cancelled at
the last minute due to high gusting cross winds (20 knots).  So we all paraded
back the taxi way to our parking spots. Oh-well.

Much thanks to Larry Howell and his wife for some really great burgers and beer
at Camp Scholar Sunday night.

I departed on Thursday. Great time as usual at Oshkosh.

Thanks,

Rob