There are many stories just like this one.  What is that old saying, "pay me
now, or  pay me later"?  Well, flying is expensive.  It took me a long time
to come to the conclusion that if I wanted to fly, I was going to have to
pay at one end or the other.  So, I choose to have the convenience of
filling up at the airport with 100LL and take that problem out of the
equation.

It will be a great day when 100NL (no lead) is available and the lead
problem with valves and plugs, is also removed from the equation.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics?
See you Oct. 4 and 5, 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Daniel R. Heath -?Lexington, SC