So, yer sayin that all we have to have show up at a left coast gathering is six
 to beat the Mt. Vernon  mecca for KR's ?  Dang.  We usually have three to look
at at out monthly EAA meetings. Shouldn't be hard to scrape up three more,
especially with the nice weather we have here.  Y'all be careful scud running
home!
CG