Nice reply Larry. ?Let's do it right.?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S?4

-------- Original message --------
From: Larry H <laheze at yahoo.com>
Date: 10/29/2013  9:39 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Subject: KR> WHY? ALUMINUM WAFS?

While at a fly in over the weekend I was talking to a fellow KR2 owner. Several
years back he had purchased someone else's KR2. He did some work to it, I'm not
sure what all he did. He did get it flying however. He flew it a few times and
then noticed his wing skins were delaminating all over. (Crummy Green Foam)
He decided to take the wings off, take them home for a Major Overhaul. Guess
what? Did you read the title? Yep, some idiot had used aluminum strips for the
WAFs. I have seen a lot of wrong doings on KR2s over the years like aluminum
screen door turnbuckles for flight controls. I have no idea what is wrong with
some people and their airplane building practices. If any of you reading this
want to risk killing yourself then have at it but don't sell your kiddy
playground crap to someone else pretending its a real airplane. Every time I
mention KR2s to pilots at air shows I usually get snickers from them because
they have seen the junky crap like this.

Larry H